Bradford White is pleased to introduce a new line of water heaters to our Solar Saver® Series. We have taken the technology that is currently used on our Indirect-Fired models and incorporated those features in our new models for Solar heating applications. These units feature a single wall heat exchanger coil that receives heated water from a solar collector and then transfers this heat to the surrounding potable water. Typical Solar water heaters feature only one electric backup heating element. Our new models feature two electric backup heating elements. This unique design allows the entire storage tank to hold hot water during periods where solar heating is not available. Wires are provided in the upper and lower covers for a means of connecting thermistors (temperature sensors) to a solar controller. These thermistors are surface mounted and measure tank temperature.
The Specification Sheet ( 501-B ) has more detailed information and is available on the website. If you have any questions please contact the Product Department at 1-800-523-2931.
- Hydrojet® Total Performance System
- Optimizer™ Temperature Control System.
- Potable, ¾" NPT true dielectric water connections.
- 1" NPT female connections, located in the front of the tank, for both the solar collector supply and return.
- Two aluminum anode rods.
- S-SW2-60R6DS ( 60 Gallon Capacity )
- S-SW2-75R6DS ( 75 Gallon Capacity )
- S-SW2-115R6DS ( 115 Gallon Capacity )