Bradford White is pleased to introduce a new Gas Control Valve on our Residential and Light Duty Atmospheric Vent models (75,000 BTU/hr and over). A similar design was introduced with great success last year in Southern California on our Ultra Low NOx products. Based on this success and customer demand we decided to incorporate some of that intelligent technology on select models.
The Specification Sheets will be available shortly, detailing additional information. If you have any questions please contact the Product Department at 1-800-523-2931.
- LED Display- 10 diagnostic trouble shooting codes for ease of service.
- Intelligent Temperature Build Up Software- Sophisticated design monitors and adjusts the length of burner operation to guard against rapid temperature build up. This allows the main burner to cutoff sooner, efficiently resulting in less gas usage and high temperature swings.
- Piezo Igniter- Easy push button allows pilot to be lit without opening inner chamber door. To help determine when pilot is lit, the LED display starts blinking.
- Modular Valve Design- Quick removal of gas valve with out the need to drain the tank.
- Currently available on-M-I-75S, M-2-XR75S, 75T-80, C-DW2-75T, C-SW2-75T
- Available in the future on-M-I-100T, 100T-88, GX2-25S, GX1-55S, 25X-78, 55X-80