Water Heaters Damaged by Flooding (#124a-0905)

Do not use this appliance if any part has been under water.  Immediately call a Qualified Service Technician to inspect the appliance and to replace any part of the control system, and any gas control (including the Defender Safety System ® and associated components), which has been under water.  Depending upon individual circumstances, it may be necessary to replace the entire water heater.